Did you know?
xSynthesis Traffic Analysis provides many
reports about the way your users, members, or customers navigate
through your site, view your content. Learn what is popular and
what pages are missed.
xSynthesis Search Overview
xSynthesis Search provides features often found
only in expensive enterprise search packages, at the cost and ease of use
of entry-level search engines. We focus on document indexing
and the ease of providing full text search on your public web site or
Intranet system. xSynthesis Search builds on top of
Microsoft Sql Server as its powerful base.
xSynthesis Search uses industry standards and is:
- easy to use via a web UI (User Interface)
- easy to configure via XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- easy to integrate into your existing web site via HTML
(Hypertext Markup Language)
If you have custom needs, you will find xSynthesis Search
very easy to customize via HTML, ASP.NET, and SQL.
In contrast, traditional enterprise search solutions are often hard to
configure and implement into your existing systems, use proprietary data storage that does
not allow for easy access or manipulation of the data. Their access
mechanism is often a custom API based on COM or Java, and it can
be slow, particularly when used in web based environments.
xSynthesis Search Feature Highlight:
- Simple and Advanced Search options with highlighted page view,
match relevance indicators, easy to setup auto-ranking of
results (easily customizable).
- Easy to use web-based UI (user interface) for search, administration, and
- Easy to integrate and customize for your site, using
and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Real-time Search Engine Usage Reports.
- Built-in Link Checker (for broken links) and Page Error
- Index any HTML files that can be seen in the browser,
with the capability to include or exclude any pages or
- Content block exclusion for navigation and other common
sections such as footers.
- Index password protected pages (Basic Authentication or
Forms Authentication) and index secure pages (SSL).
- Not limited to the number of indexes, documents, or web
sites being created or indexed.
- Scalable across multiple servers, small footprint
- Powerful and reliable, built on top of Microsoft.NET and
Microsoft Sql Server.
Want to know more? today for a free
consultation and technology needs assessment.